Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel – 23,568KG breaking strength!
- It floats – no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible – easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction – no pins to fasten!
- Off-Road Recovery
- 23,568. breaking strength
- Rope diameter 7/16″
- Made from Plasma® UHMPE
- Bow width: 6″
How To Use:
- Open Gator-Jaw® shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
- Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
- Loop Gator-Jaw® eye back over knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw® shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The Gator-Jaw® shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw® fibres are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.